Turnitin has been recognized as a 2014 winner in the prestigious 32nd Annual Awards of Excellence by Tech & Learning Magazine.
With more than 150 edtech products evaluated, Turnitin is awarded in the Best Upgraded Product category. This category honors already released products that have made significant enhancements since the previous version of the same product and evolved with the changing technology to continue to offer the highest quality experiences for educators and students.
Tech & Learning previously recognized Turnitin with an Award of Excellence in 2012. In the past two years Turnitin has made significant upgrades, including:
- Expanded its service to “grade anything” for evaluating all types of student work (beyond writing)
- Integrated a “cloud submit” that allows student paper submissions from Google Drive and Dropbox
- Launched an iPad app that allows educators to “grade anywhere” (surpassing 100,000+ downloads)
- Launched interactive website that rates student research sources
- Released grading rubric as a free educational resource
Read more about the Awards of Excellence.