Saving Originality Reports
Originality Reports can be saved to your computer by clicking the Print/Download icon located at the bottom of the Originality Report.
How to save an Originality Report
- Click on the class name
- Click on the "View" link to the right of the assignment name
- Click on the Originality Report icon
- Click on the "Print/Download" icon at the far right of the toolbar
- Click "OK" to save the Originality Report to your computer
- The system will save to your computer whichever mode of the Originality Report is currently being viewed.
- For information on reading Originality Reports, please view our Originality Report video.
- For information on printing an Originality Report, please view our article on printing Originality Reports.