Using Quick Submit
Instructors can use the Quick Submit tool to submit papers without creating classes and assignments. To be used, Quick Submit must first be activated through the instructor's user info.
How to activate Quick Submit
- Click the user info tab at the top of the screen
- Select "yes" from the "Activate Quick Submit" pull down menu
- Click submit to finalize the changes
Once Quick Submit has been activated instructors can access Quick Submit through the Quick Submit tab that will appear on their homepage.
- Click the Quick Submit tab
- Click the submit button in the upper right hand corner
- Select the databases you would like the document compared to and click submit
- Enter the author's first name, last name and the paper title for the submission in the appropriate fields
- Click browse to find the file on your computer
- Find the file on your computer and click open
- Click submit
- Review the file and click "yes, submit" to finalize the submission
- Users must be joined to an account as an instructor to activate Quick Submit.
- To access the Quick Submit inbox and view papers submitted to Quick Submit, instructors will need to click on the Quick Submit tab.
- Papers submitted through Quick Submit cannot be excluded from the student paper database.
- When submitting to Quick Submit, if no database is selected to be searched against, no Originality Report will be generated for the submission.
- Neither GradeMark® nor GradeBook can be used for papers submitted to Quick Submit.