Develop Your Own Integration
If you are interested in developing a new integration with Turnitin, you may inquire with us by filling out the New Integration Questionnaire Form. The Turnitin team will contact you to understand the nature and purpose of the desired integration.
Prior to starting work on a new integration with Turnitin, all parties must enter into a development agreement, or ConnectItIn contact, with Turnitin. The agreement includes an annual fee for on-going support of the integration once completed.
The process for completing and launching a new integration with Turnitin is as follows:
- Complete the New Integration Questionnaire Form
- A Turnitin sales representative will be in touch to discuss business synergy and system alignment
- Enter into a development agreement with Turnitin
- Turnitin will create an account for you in our integration sandbox environment for use during development
- Create a design document detailing the integration touch points and the associated API calls to be made
- Turnitin will provide guidelines for information to include in the design document
- Turnitin will provide the Turnitin API documentation
- Joint review of the integration design
- Joint walk-through of integration once development and testing is complete
- Turnitin approval/sign-off
- Once approval is given and both parties are ready, Turnitin will enable the integration in production for use
To inquire if an integration has already been completed and is approved, or is currently in development, contact the Turnitin Integrations Team.
All product, organization and company names are the property of their respective owners.