Reading Peer Reviews
Once the PeerMark assignment post date has passed, students are able to read the reviews written on their papers.
How to read a peer reviewed paper:
- Once logged in, click on the name of the class the peer review was in
- Click on the "Read Reviews" button for the PeerMark assignment
- Click on the links within the "Reviews for your paper" window to read the reviews of your paper
- PeerMark will open with the student’s review of your paper. All answers to the free response and scale questions will be available on the right side of the screen under the "Questions" tab
- To view the reviewers comments in a list click on the "Comments" tab
- Click on the "Rate this Review" button to rate the helpfulness of the review. Select a number on the scale from 0 to 10 and click on the "Submit" button to rate the review
- If you would like to print the review click on the "Print" link on the PeerMark toolbar
PeerMark in the Document Viewer
Students may view the peer reviews for their paper within the document viewer once the post date of a PeerMark assignment has passed. To view the paper in the document viewer first click on the "View" button for the paper assignment the peer review was based on.
Once the document viewer loads click on the "PeerMark" tab.
When the PeerMark service is active the sidebar will display a list of all the students who have reviewed the paper.
All reviewer comments appear on the paper. Each mark made to the paper is identifiable by the reviewer’s initials, unless the reviews are anonymous.
To view a specific student’s comments click on their name in the sidebar.
The list icon can also be used to select a student or to select to view "All Reviews."
Viewing the PeerMark Questions and Answers
To view the PeerMark questions and answers click on the "questions and answers" icon.
The sidebar will load all the PeerMark questions. The answers are located under each question. If all reviews are displayed the answers are identifiable by the reviewers initials, unless reviews are anonymous.
Reviewer Mark List
To view a list of all the comments left on the paper click on the "mark list" icon.
The Comments List may be used to navigate to the location of a comment on the paper. Simply hover the cursor over a mark in the comment list and then click on the "show on paper" link that appears.